Saturday, March 4, 2006

Abuelita Linda.

Isn't she so beautiful?
At least I definitely think so. This is my grandmother, Pita. Of course, that is my nickname for her- and weeeelll....that name stuck ever since. This picture was taken at my sister's party earlier today.
I know she doesn't look her best [trust me, she's so gorgeous--too bad I did not inherit her beauty!] but that was the look I was looking for. The real Pita, wrinkles and all.
She has lived through so much- the death of a loving husband and a son my father considered as a best friend- and she is still standing today. She always comments on how she can't believe she is still living.
Sadly, she's been wanting to leave planet Earth.
Honestly, I don't know how I would react the day she will leave us. I'd rather not think about it.
Until then, The Gomez is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment