Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Two New Projects [in the making].

Dun dun dun dunnn!
You heard right people!
I have been trying to put my new [yay!] sketchbook to good use. I've really been trying to sketch something new for everyday. See, since I do not go to art school, I feel like I am losing my technique...and I've been feeling under the weather for the past few months which equals to zero productivity and creativity.
Back to the sketch, I am apalled by the horrors of war:
I took this image from [ I think......] National Geographic. This young man's scars are a painful and aesthetically unpleasing reminder of the cruelty of mankind. In this instance, I speak of the ongoing wars and genocides all over the world.
It is STILL in the making, as you can tell...but I was so excited that I made something that I had to post it.
Speaking of which...I also have a new painting....IT'S SO NOT DONE!
So, I would appreciate it if you didn't email/comment me on how incomplete it is.
I know it is!
This is my father, yo.
If he finds out that I posted this [incomplete, yikes] piece, I will cease to exist.
...not a bad start right?
Until then, The Gomez is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment