Thursday, April 6, 2006

Nothing, Really. [out of many Nothings]

Poor Paloma remains sick. She is all pale.
I lucked out and got her to smile.

Yes, that is Sully from Monsters Inc.
Boy, I am getting fat.
...I need to lay off Mrs. Kang's cooking- but it's so good. My cheeks are like squirrel status!

Anywho, I made myself a healthy lunch, because for the longest time my mother refused to let me make my own food- but everyone else in the house eats red meat.

I have been trying to get rid of my meat-eating habits for good. So I settle for seafood [I could never let that go!] and tofu.
-TODAY'S MENU-


~ miso soup [yum!]
~ steamed rice with rice seasoning [seaweed and sesame seeds]
~ soy/maggi sauce marinated tofu with green onions and carrots
~ Jazmine tea! [ another yum]

Since I am the only one to actually eat tofu, I find myself eating alone most of the time.

:(

However, it is nice when my sis-in-law is here. We gobble it all up.

Since she isn't here, Mr. Spider will eat the rest.

He's such a fatty. Look at him!

Until then, The Gomez is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment