Monday, November 6, 2006

Eight Months...


Eight months exactly to this day...I decided to look at some old posts, and see how much I've changed.

I've got updates too.

Well, you you remember reading way back when, I no longer have feelings for Tom*, nor have I really spoken to him since the end of classes. I saw him once or twice, and his immense love for his super nice girlfriend was something that I could do nothing but admire.

I envy her, I really do. Not for having Tom, but rather the fact that he loves her so much.

I'd love to love like that, and to be loved like that.

Like you, I am rolling my eyes at this moment! ah...

So yeah, Tom is out of my life---everything is just about the same.
"Coeurs Au Chocolat, Quel qu'un?"
Until then, The Gomez is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment